While developing and building on your one on one skills is very important, there are some things that a group program can give a player that those private settings can't.
- Practicing with other players improves social skills and encourages friendly competition.
- Players learn from watching each other and replicating the movement patterns of other players nearby.
- Interacting with our entire staff exposes players to multiple levels of scrutiny and a variety of drills.
- Age-appropriate conditioning and mental skills training are just as important as the physical components of training.
- The power of confidence and self-esteem for all our players will bring out the best in every player.